to the Winchester Elks
The Elks organization was founded in New York City on February 16, 1868 under the name "Jolly Corks" by 15 actors, entertainers and others associated with the theater. In ensuing years, membership expanded to other professions.
Volunteer greeters needed on Friday & Saturday nights!
We are looking for 2 volunteers to greet members in the foyer of the Lodge from 5:30-8:30
on Friday and Saturday nights.
You will check that each member has their membership card, it is valid prior to entering the Lodge, and ensure guests are signed in properly.
For your service each greeter will receive a $20.00 Winchester Elks gift cards
for taking a shift at the door!
If you are interested, please contact Esteemed Lecturing Knight Bryan Burnes
by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thank you !!
NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
Member Guest sign-in and Rules
A Member may bring a guest to the lodge and the following rules SHALL apply:
1. You as the Member sponsoring a guest are responsible for signing them in. Entry in the Guest Register MUST be LEGIBLE.
2. You as the Member are responsible for their behavior while in the lodge as your guest.
3. You as the Member, must pay for food and beverage service provided for your guest (only Members may have a tab).
4. You as the Member, MUST ensure your guest leaves the lodge when you do.
5. You as the Member, must ensure your guest knows they cannot receive ANY payment from a gaming machine.
6. You as the Member, MUST understand that you will be held responsible for all issues concerning your guest.
2/6 Queen of Hearts drawing at 7:00 p.m.
The buffet will have choice of Chicken Alfredo Bake or Baked Ham
The kitchen will be open until 8:00 serving appetizers only.
Lunch & Dinner Specials
Lunch special includes soda/tea for $6.90
Monday – Pepper Steak Over Rice
Tuesday – Fried Chicken w/1 Side
Wednesday – Sloppy Joe w/1 Side
Thursday – Chicken Livers w/1 Side
Friday – Beer Battered Shrimp w/1 Side
Monday – Buffet w/Chicken Alfredo Bake or Baked Ham
Tuesday – Pizza
Wednesday – Regular Menu
Thursday – Regular Menu
Friday – Shrimp Scampi w/2 Sides
Saturday – Lover’s Special - 12oz Sirloin w/1 lb Crab Legs and 3 Sides
(Or purchase separately with 2 Sides)
Monday - Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11:00 a.m. - Midnight
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays - 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday - 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday - 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday NFL Ticket
Come watch your favorite team